Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Heyo!

Hello Friends!

I have not post in sometime. I'm so sorry.

So tomorrow is day one of my fast. But I'm getting my period here soon so I'm not sure how well it will go over. Haven't weighed in in some time so I'm not sure of my weight. Ill check it on Friday if i don't get my period.

School starts back up on Aug 23. I want to lose 20 pounds before back to school night.Back to school night is when you get your pictures taken for you ID card and your locker and that classes you'll be taking. Iv been using Crest 3D white and its work really well so ill have a pretty smile. I just need a smaller body. I cant wait but i wish i had more time. 20 pounds doesn't seem like a lot. I have at lest 25 days before the Back to School night for sure but I don't know. 20 is my goal 30 is my want. Just got to be really strong these next few weeks. Anyways!


Pretty people!



- Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment