Saturday, February 11, 2012

post from my other blog

Sorry  I have been gone. But ya here is everything and i will get back tomorrow with something not as long.


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Real post.

Ok hi !

Ya and Im making progress. Last night with clothing on and a burrito in my stomach (the only thing i ate that day) i was 173.2! iv lost 4 pound compared to my 177 that was like a week ago.

I bought diet pills and even though it is snowing and fucking cold i have been running. Today im fasting but as much as i want it to be just water it cant. I get low blood sugar and have to drink something like a soda(none diet). If i dont i get migraines and cant do anything for the rest of the day. So today i have had one normal soda(that im still finishing) and i will have one right before work. BTW my job is me walking around for 3 hours with a vacuum on my back. 300 calories if you would like to know ^_^.

I plan to be in the 160's by next Tuesday.

gotta go someones came home

 

Thursday, February 9, 2012

171.2

Not really sure if thats right.... 2 pounds in one day?
I did have a slice of pizza for dinner but thats it. Im long eating dinner and have one regular soda a day. I ran for 30 mins then took my puppie for a run. Lots of running. Going to start adding in situps too. I tried to do it today but the puppie wanted to play. He is cute. Taking diet pills too. Ummm. I dont know im tired so goodnight!



170.4

Umm so maybe the scale is right? I don't know I'm going to go buy another one next month just to make sure. On the bright side iv lost 7 pounds in one week?(i for some reason don't believe it) I get paid next month BTW so that's why i cant buy it now. I also plan on buying some more running cloths. We shall see though cause i need to make a car payment and have gas money for the month.

I did have cereal for breakfast today...just a little like a hand full and some milk (100 cal) pulse a regular soda for my blood sugar (200) and for dinner tonight soup (250) I'm trying to stay under 600 calories this month and then next month ill only have 500.

I need to bring my grades up this week end. so Ill be doing homework all day Saturday. If i get done early then ill start cleaning and making a work out plan.

Short day today so I'm going to come home and nap for two hours the go to work.BTW iv been posting during lunch so these post might seem short cause lunch is 20 mins and i don't have a lot of time. I try to post at night using my phone but that doesn't work sometimes. So ya lets hope tomorrow I'm in the 160's ^_^ my goal this month it 155 :D
Next month its going to be 144.
Gotta go love ya

 

Saturday, February 11, 2012

170.4

I couldn't run yesterday cause i worked till 8:30 (6 hours of walking 600 cal) but i did take my dog for a 30 min walk. Plus my mom made me eat this huge fatty meal. It made me feel sick after but i finished almost all of it to make her happy and took an extra diet pill. So i didn't gain. That good i thought i would be 172 or something. Anyways to make sure i lose tomorrow I'm having 600 cal today (i already had 300 so 300 left for family dinner) and around 2 ish I'm going to run for at least 40 min....i would like to go for an hour to make up sure yesterday but what ever ill do what i can. Also I'm redoing my room (just moving stuff around) not sure if i like the new layout. So ill try it for a week and if i don't like it ill change it back.

ummm. Tomorrow is that start of The Walking dead! Anyone else watch that? I love that show :D! So i have 15.4 pounds before I'm at my months goal! oh my gosh!.....umm ya ill see ya guys tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment